SEO 2016 – Be #1 in organic search rankings.
In this great infographic from SEOBook, we can see Google continuing to prioritize based on user needs and requests.
In addition, Google has recently updated the Google Webmaster Tool Guidelines.
SEO 2016 Takeaways to improve your page rankings:
- Get all of the basics right. Use this starter guide from Google to help.
- Expand your reach and relevance by increasing your presence on the web. Keep a blog, write original, deep content, and share via social media accounts.
- The shortcuts are disappearing. Getting premium placement on SERPs are now, more than ever, earned.
- Make sure your side is responsive and mobile friendly
- Speed up your site. It has to be optimized and minified. Test your site with Google’s PageSpeed Tool.
The following two tabs change content below.
Doing killer work In the digital marketing space with Murder Ink Agency, Specializing in websites & inbound lead generation using marketing automation. Growth hacker In training. WordPress lover. Co-founder: Cincinnati WordPress Meetup. Aussie Lover. Love travel & photography. Check out jdblue.photography for my photo blog. Email me: email@example.com.